March 8, 9, 10, and 11, 2017
Awards Concert March 14, 2017, 7 p.m.
All events at Southwood United Church
Registration deadline: Must be received by 6 PM on February 6, 2017
Registration for 2017 is now available!
Scroll down for online registration.
To register via mail or email, download and complete the form below:
You must complete a separate registration for each class.
All teachers sending students must complete the following “Teacher Registration Form:”
Return completed forms to:
17 Aspen Stone View SW
Calgary, AB T3H 5Y6
***Please note: To register, you must download and read the Regulations and Requirements (2 documents posted above). We will send you a confirmation email when your registration is complete (usually a few days after the registration deadline).
- Singers are responsible for their own accompanists.
- Students may enter two classes only: one from Classes I-XVI and one from Classes XVII-XXI.
- No substitution of repertoire after the deadline; substitution at event will result in disqualification from placement.
- Performers must bring two original copies of each selection entered above at the time of their class. One for adjudicators and one for the piano. Photocopies will not be accepted and the use of will result in disqualification. If submitting digitally downloaded music, please have it coiled or in a binder and include the authorization/confirmation of payment page for both adjudicator copy and accompanist copy, if applicable.
- Classes may be scheduled from Wednesday, March 8 – Saturday, March 11 between 9am- 9pm. Specific class times will be available shortly after the deadline. Work related and unavoidable critical conflicts may be taken into consideration. There will be no refunds after the deadline.
Students of NATS Calgary members: $35 per class
Students of non-NATS Calgary members: $50 per class
To pay fees, please use one of the Paypal options below:
Students of NATS Calgary members ($35):
Students of non-NATS Calgary members ($50):