Coming March 6-10, 2019
Awards Concert March 10, 2019 at 7:00 pm
All events will be held at Southwood United Church
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: January 28 at 6 pm
- Singers are responsible for their own accompanists.
- Students may enter two classes only: one from Classes I-XVI and one from Classes XVII-XXI.
- No substitution of repertoire after the deadline; substitution at event will result in disqualification from placement.
- Performers must bring two original copies of each selection entered above at the time of their class. One for adjudicators and one for the piano. Photocopies will not be accepted and the use of will result in disqualification. If submitting digitally downloaded music, please have it coiled or in a binder and include the authorization/confirmation of payment page for both adjudicator copy and accompanist copy, if applicable.
- Classes may be scheduled from Wednesday, March 6 – Saturday, March 10 between 9am- 9pm. Specific class times will be available shortly after the deadline. Work related and unavoidable critical conflicts may be taken into consideration. There will be no refunds after the deadline.
Online Registration Songfest 2019 Online Registration
Download Registration form 2019 Songfest Student Application Form
Return completed forms to:
NATS Southern Alberta
PO Box 14140 Richmond Road PO
Calgary AB, T3E 7Y7
Payment can be made by cheque or Paypal. Cheques can be mailed to the above address. Paypal can be paid through the following links.
Payment for Students of NATS Southern Alberta Members $35.00 per class
Payment for Students on Non NATS Southern Alberta Members $50.00/class