Coming March 11-15, 2020, 2019
Awards Concert March 15, 2020 at 7:00 pm
NEW VENUE FOR 2020 All events will take place at Living Spirit United Church (629 49th Avenue SW)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: February 3 at 6 pm
Prior to registration you are required to review the 2020 Class Lists and Regulations and 2020 Songfest Requirements
- Singers are responsible for their own accompanists.
- Students may enter two classes only: one from Classes I-XVI and one from Classes XVII-XXI.
- No substitution of repertoire after the deadline; substitution at event will result in disqualification from placement.
- Performers must bring two original copies of each selection entered above at the time of their class. One for adjudicators and one for the piano. Photocopies will not be accepted and the use of will result in disqualification. If submitting digitally downloaded music, please have it coiled or in a binder and include the authorization/confirmation of payment page for both adjudicator copy and accompanist copy, if applicable.
- Classes may be scheduled from Wednesday, March 11 – Sunday, March 15 between 9am- 9pm. Specific class times will be available shortly after the deadline. Work related and unavoidable critical conflicts may be taken into consideration. There will be no refunds after the deadline.
Songfest 2020 Online Registration form available HERE
Application and Photo Release forms can also be downloaded and mailed or emailed by February 3, 2020.
Return completed forms to:
NATS Southern Alberta
PO Box 14140 Richmond Road PO
Calgary AB, T3E 7Y7
Payment can be made by cheque or Paypal. Cheques can be mailed to the above address. Paypal can be paid through the following links.
Payment for Students of NATS Southern Alberta Members $35.00 per class
Payment for Students on Non NATS Southern Alberta Members $50.00/class